RUNNERS UP IN IOG INNOVATION AWARDS 2010
NEW APPLICATION - RECYCLED RUBBER GRANULES
Rubber granules offer a viable alternative to conventional drainage materials such as sand and grit etc. Most natural materials are now subject to extraction taxes and high haulage costs. Damp sand can be very difficult to place effectively in sand bands. Grit can cause health and safety concerns if spilled on the playing surface. Both sand and grit can cause damage to cylinder mowers.
WHY CONSIDER GRANULES?
- Rubber granules are a recycled product.
- Rubber granules can easily be injected to form efficient drainage bands
- 1 tonne of rubber granules equates to about 3 tonnes of sand volume
- Rubber granules are supplied in bulk bags, no waste, no mess
- Reduced cylinder mower maintenance
To date, all tests and feedback confirms that RECYCLED RUBBER GRANULES are highly effective when used in conjunction with an effective primary drainage system.
TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT, CONTACT THE OFFICE ON 01963 370752 OR ANDY SPARKES ON 07879 480105